Crosstex online biological monitoring test results
Crosstex offers online biological monitoring test results and instrument reprocessing education at www.CrosstexBMS.com.
CrosstexBMS.com provides state of the art laboratory services and infection control information to healthcare professionals. The site content is heavily focused on sterility assurance protocol/products in hopes of educating clinicians to implement safer working environments for their staff and patients. Crosstex is uniquely qualified to counsel customers, as they operate two testing laboratories in North America that process over 2.5 million mail-in spore tests annually from a diverse range of customers.
CrosstexBMS.com website features include:
- Resources to key infection control organizations, national guidelines and local guidelines (including interactive state lookup tool).
- FAQs and work tools (i.e., compliance calendars).
Users do not need to be a Crosstex customer to utilize the website. However, behind the password-protected screen, biological mail-in customers can:
- View their office’s spore test results and sort results by test date, sterilizer and result status, and filter by date range.
- Print a certificate of participation to display in their office for customer’s peace-of-mind.
- Sign-up to receive reminder reports that email or fax alerts when the system recognizes a missed weekly spore test.
- Automatically receive a personal phone call from a Crosstex clinical consultant when a failed spore test is detected.
And, for dental service organizations that seek a weekly executive summary of the multi-site testing results, Crosstex offers a custom reporting function to summarize test results to monitor compliance and ensure safe practice. (Ask about MSM: Multi-Site Monitoring).
CrosstexBMS offers unique, step-by-step instrument reprocessing video tutorials. The host of the video series, Leann Keefer RDH, MSM, has practiced for over 20-years with academia experience as a former associate professor and service to various foundation and accreditation boards in the United States and Canada. Keefer is also director of clinical education for Crosstex and explains, “My hope is that these educational videos and website will allow clinicians to learn from trusted sources like the CDC, FDA, OSAP, ADA, AAMI and directly from their manufacturers on the latest advanced technologies.”
To get started, contact Crosstex Customer Care at (800) 819-3336, or email [email protected].