At Tuttnauer, our single focus on sterilization and infection control enables us to offer products to help practitioners meet today’s challenging workloads and regulatory requirements. Our EZ11Plus & EZ9Plus Autoclave feature the following:
- Available in two sizes: The EZ11 has an 11-inch chamber and is 19.8 inches deep, with five extra-large trays for pouches and packs. The EZ9 has a 9-inch chamber and is 19.8 inches deep, with three extra-large trays for pouches and packs.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards (ANSI/AAMI ST55).
- Newly designed, with a sleek EZGlide door; an innovative, bright EZView multi-color display for easy reading; and real time cycle Information and EZFill front or top water filling options.
- Closed-door HEPA filtered air-drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches. (This ensures that the door remains closed throughout the dry cycle.)
- Four FDA-cleared sterilization programs. Documenting and storing cycle data can be transferred to a PC from the USB port.
- RPCR Software enables users to remotely monitor the sterilizer.
- Two-year parts and labor warranty, and a 10-year chamber warranty.
Editor’s note: Sponsored by Tuttnauer