“Doubling Dental” helped attendees plan big for 2022
By Laura Bowles
Every day The DEO strives to achieve its mission of supporting dentist entrepreneurs and dental organization executives by connecting them to the people, education, and resources they need to grow and fulfill their vision. So The DEO appreciates any opportunity for connection and leveling up of the group dentistry’s collective knowledge, like recently at The 2021 DEO Fall Summit, “Doubling Dental” that was held in Orlando, November 11-13.
At The Summit, attendees learned innovative and bold strategies to double their goals in 2022. It was a hybrid event, offered in both a live and a virtual format, and brought together group practice executives, dentist-entrepreneurs, and industry partners from around the country. More than 700 attendees attended live in Orlando and over 100 more attended online. The Summit featured presentations by expert speakers, networking opportunities, time to mingle with exclusively vetted dental industry sponsors, and receptions for fun and strengthening connections.
For the first time since the Fall of 2019, attendees had the option to meet live in Orlando at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes for a learning and networking event like none other. The theme was “Doubling Dental” and presentations focused on how to double profit, revenue, locations, and overall growth of attendees’ dental groups.
Presenters represented some of the fastest-growing and most successful dental groups and DSOs in the country who have doubled and tripled their growth over the past year. These expert speakers shared solutions for the most pressing team, business, and leadership challenges faced when scaling a dental organization.
The stellar lineup of speakers and topics include:
- Geoff Ligibel, President & CEO, 42 North Dental (75+ locations), and Dr. AJ Acierno, CEO & Co-Founder, DecisionOne Dental (32+ locations) will present “How to Double Dentistry While Maintaining Quality of Care”.
- Dr. Michael Riccobene, Founder & CEO, Riccobene Associates (55+ locations), will present “A Scaling Story – from Emerging Group to DSO: 0 to 55+ Locations and Beyond”.
- Vince Dilley, Founder & CEO, Platinum Dental Services (22+ locations) and Platinum Recall Services will present “How To Double Patient Recall and Reactivation at Scale”.
- Justin Jory, Founder & CEO, and Dr. Clifton Cameron, Chief Dental Officer both of Lightwave Dental (48+ locations), will present: “How To Double Growth Through Doctor-Partner Alignment”.
- Josey Sewell, Founder, joyFULL People, will present “How To Get Your Team To ‘Buy-In’ To Your Scaling Vision”.
- Ken Kaufman, CFO, Community Dental Partners (90+ locations) and Nathan Chitty, CFO & Director of Business Development, Operation Dental (8+ locations), will present “How to Diagnose Growth Opportunities in a P&L”.
- Dr. Kwane Watson, Founder & CEO, Kare Mobile, Inc., will present “How To Double Patient Access with Mobile Dentistry”.
- Dee Fischer, CEO, Fischer Professional Group, will present “How To Maximize Opportunities In Practice Schedule.”
- Dr. Paul Goodman, Founder, Dental Nachos and Dentist Job Connect,will present “How To Recruit Associates Ready for Growth.”
- Alyssa Keefer, Founder, and MarTech Guru, joyFULL People, will present “How To Double New Patients in De Novos and Acquisitions”.
- Jake Puhl, CEO of The DEO, will present “Emerging Group Dentistry Now and Beyond: The Path To Doubling Your Dental Organization’s Success”.
These Summit speakers were hand-picked by The DEO so attendees could learn from those who have “been there, done that” and hear their recipes for growth. This group of esteemed dentistry leaders offered attendees proven implementable tactics they’d learned from hard-won experience.
The DEO has their finger on the pulse of what works and what doesn’t, having helped 100s of dental organization leaders successfully scale. The Summit was planned to help attendees think BIG for their goals in 2022.
|Missed the Summit?|
Save the date for the DEO Growth Summit 2022 in Phoenix, June 9-11.
For more details go to https://deodentalgroup.com/growth-summit/