When dentists receive good administrative support services, they can focus on patients, expand access to quality dental care and improve the oral health of their communities. In this issue, the Association of Dental Support Organizations (ADSO) presents its 2018 Partnering for Growth meetings.
The ADSO’s first Partnering for Growth meeting was held last September at the National Harbor, just outside Washington D.C. The feedback from attendees was so positive that the ADSO has added two of these meetings to the 2018 schedule! These events are designed to provide strategies for growth and development to small and emerging DSOs and group practices. The agenda will include:
- Keynote addresses from the nation’s most successful DSO leaders.
- Round table discussions with industry peers.
- Sessions on marketing, including social media, reputation management and patient recruitment.
- Next generation technology sessions.
- Strategies for doctor recruitment and retention.
- Sessions on private equity, mergers and acquisitions.
- Information on the role of clinical directors and dentist mentorship.
The first meeting will be held July 12-13 in Denver, Colo., and the second will be held November 13-14 in New York, N.Y. For more information on these meetings geared towards small and emerging DSOs click here.